Rules & Regulations Badasa resort
- CHECK-IN. Check-in is 3:00 p.m. until 8:00 p.m. or later on the day of your scheduled occupancy period, please have your id card or passport available for check-in.
- CHECK-OUT. Check-out is at 12:00 noon or earlier on the scheduled day ending your occupancy period. Check around to assure that you have all personal items. Turn all lights off and return the key to the front desk.
- EXEEDING CHECK-OUT TIME: During 13:00 – 16:00 hrs, will result in extra charge at 50% OF ROOM RATE.
- CLEANING SERVICE. Every day, towels will be changed and bedsheet every two days.
- ILLEGAL OR IMMORAL. Actions including playing gambling, sex trafficking and etc.. is prohibited.
- NUMBER OF OCCUPANTS. The maximum number of persons are 2.
- MINORS. No one under the age of eighteen (18) may occupy a unit unless accompanied by a person eighteen (18) or older. Children 12 and under must be supervised at all times, especially in the swimming pool.
- NUISANCES. Any loud or disturbing activities, such as loud music or late night entertainment are prohibited. Hours of quiet for the resort are 10:00 p.m. – 8:00 a.m.
- SMOKING. Smoking is not allowed inside or common area interiors.
- CLOTHES DRYING. Towels, bathing suits and other items may not be left on balconies or railings so as to be visible from other units or common area. The balcony behind the room is the right place.
- PERSONAL PROPERTY. Management assumes no liability for loss, damage, or theft of property and vehicles in the parking areas.
- VEHICLES AND PARKING. Parking is allowed only in designated areas. One car is permitted to park close to the units.
- UNIT SUPPLIES. There is a supply of towels, toilet tissue, garbage bags, dishwashing soap, and other expendable/consumable items in your room. If you need additional supply during your stay go to the front desk and they will supply you there.
- CARE OF UNITS. When you or your guest(s) occupy a unit you are responsible for any damage to or loss of furnishings during such occupancy, other than normal wear and tear. . Any items that are missing or damaged following you or your guest’s departure will be charged to you.
- HOLD HARMLESS. The Owner will not be liable for any accident or personal injuries that may occur during the Guests occupancy in the Rental Unit or on the property grounds. Guests agree to hold harmless the Rental Agent, Owner, and the Resort Management.